SimplySaidReadingAccessories

SimplySaidReadingAccessories

Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Holidays!

I  just decided to bring you my favorite holiday tunes from over the years. 
I hope you love them as much as I do, 
Happy Holidays

You're All I Want For Christmas Brook Benton



The Christmas Song Nat King Cole


This Christmas Donny Hathaway



Soul Holidays Sounds of Blackness



Baby it's Cold Outside Vanessa Williams and Bobby Caldwell


Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Lou Rawls



Every year Every Christmas Luther Vandross



Please Come Home For Christmas Charles Brown



Gee Wiz it's Christmas, Carla Thomas



Santa Claus, Go Straight To The Ghetto, James Brown

Little Drummer Boy, Lou Rawls







Boyz II Men- Let It Snow



                 Let's Make Every Day A Christmas Day


Silent Night, The Temptations








0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'TotuliPink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP