SimplySaidReadingAccessories

SimplySaidReadingAccessories

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Christmas Tree!!!



Hello Authors,and Book Lovers,
My name is Debra Owsley and I am the owner and creator of Simply Said Reading Accessories www.simply-said.net. I create by hand a full line of bookmarks, and book thongs, for book lovers. As an avid reader myself, I have designed this line with us in mind. They come in many categories, such as motivational, provocative, wit and wisdom, I love my pet, and a children’s line and more.
During this holiday season what would more perfect and fitting to give your fans and fellow book lovers? They also are great gifts for teachers, your children’s classmates, your church congregation, your co-workers, or and one else you want to give a thoughtful and useful, inexpensive gift to for the holidays. If you have a lot of people to buy for, you can buy assorted packages, mixed and matched for your needs .I also can create mini packages for specific people on your list by request, to make it even more special. I also do custom work if you want to create “Giftmarks” for your fan base.
They are wonderful stocking stuffers and they will fit into a holiday card for easy mailing. Please visit my site www.simply-said.net
as well as my www.myspace.com/odebsimplysaid
and browse the many pictures and
reward your loyal fans and readers
Let’s make your shopping for the holiday, Simply Said !

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'TotuliPink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP