SimplySaidReadingAccessories

SimplySaidReadingAccessories

Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Favorite Reads for 2014

Picking 10 of my favorite reads is not easy. I really had to go back and review my entire list of books; I read this year and choose the ones that I thought were AMAZING and OUTSTANDING. In all fairness and LOVE to all I have read, these are the books that really stuck this year. 
These books are in no particular order and I did list the previous book if it was part of a series

Here we go!!

A Wanted Woman by Eric Jerome Dickey

Old Man in the Club by Curtis Bunn


The Perfect Deception by Lutishia Lovely   
second book in the Shady Sisters Series Book 1 was A Perfect Affair


The One I Want by Donna Hill, 
Zuri Day and Cheris Hodges

For You I Will by Donna Hill 
4th book in the Sag Harbor series


Pink and Patent Leather by Candy Jackson


It’s Complicated by Portia Cosby


Forgive Me by Stacy Campbell 
second book in the series Dream Girl Awakened is book 1

 The Joneses by Shelia Goss


Til The Well Runs Dry by                         Lauren Francis Sharma



What were your top picks for 2014?

1 comments:

Unknown

Great list! I saw a few that I missed out on, and am getting them!

  © Blogger template 'TotuliPink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP